Blenheim Suite – Sleeps 2
An inclusive continental style breakfast is provided to be enjoyed in your suite.
The Blenheim Suite, tucked away on the ground floor, reflects a contemporary style, elegantly refurbished with an exacting attention to detail.
This luxury, spacious suite provides the perfect peaceful hideaway to ensure you enjoy a relaxing retreat from everyday life.
It is furnished and equipped to a very high standard, having a king-sized bed and an ample furnished sitting area comprising of a Chesterfield style armchair, settee and a large digital TV. There is also an en-suite shower/wc. Quality Egyptian cotton bed linen and sumptuously soft bath sheets and towels are provided. Additionally, the room has a mini fridge.
As well as the inclusive continental style breakfast, we also provide a selection of complimentary toiletries and a well-stocked beverage tray.
Your stay is made as comfortable as possible and your suite is serviced daily.
Price: £85 – £110p/n
- Check-in after 4pm.
- The booking confirmation email will include instructions for accessing your suite keys if you are arriving out of hours.
- Your suite will be serviced daily between 10am-11am.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Sorry, no dogs, pets. Assistance dogs by arrangement.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on the premises.
Beachside Suites are open 12 months of the year.
Ask about our Christmas 3 day exclusive deals.
- Spacious suite with king sized bed and lounge, dining area
- En-suite with shower and WC
- Luxurious Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Soft hand towels and bath sheets
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Flat screen TV with freeview and DVD player
- Beverage tray including a selection of teas, coffee, biscuits and bottled water
- Mini fridge
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board and iron available
- Electric tower fan
- Central heating
- Books in the hall are available to borrow
- Your suite will be serviced daily between 10am-11am
- On street parking
Access to the building is via a key pad on the entrance door. Your suite door key can be accessed via a key safe in the lobby in the event of late or out of hours arrival. Full details will be sent to you prior to your arrival.
What our customers say
The apartment was conveniently placed on the seafront and also within easy walking distance of the town centre and the West Dorset Railway station. It was spacious and very well-appointed. The owner was very welcoming and helpful.